We’re on the lookout for talented Redshift users to create tutorial content!
Following our recently released integration for 3ds Max and our upcoming integrations for SideFX Houdini and MAXON Cinema 4D, we’re on the lookout for talented artists from the Redshift community to contribute towards new Redshift tutorials.
We’d love to hear your thoughts and get you involved, whether that’s creating a written guide, recording a handy video tutorial, or simply contributing your 3D project assets.
What we’re looking for:
- Enthusiasm and passion for 3D
- Previous experience creating tutorials
- Strong working knowledge of Redshift
- Strong experience with DCCs: 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini or Cinema 4D
- Strong oral and/or written English
If you’re interested in creating learning resources for the Redshift community, please send an email with links to previous tutorials/projects to firstname.lastname@example.org